Palma.Over the past few days, the local press here in Majorca have made a number of references to his visit in editorials and nearly all of them have praised the Prime Minister and his family for not only having chosen Majorca for his summer holiday but also for the way in which he and the family mixed with the local residents and foreign tourists.
CAMERONS DELIGHTED BY MAJORCA, PLANNING ON COMING BACK
Also in News
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Jurgen Klopp prefers Santa Ponsa over Qatar!
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones