Palma.The Balearic Socialist party (PSIB) said yesterday that the regional government's Transport ministry's so-called triumph of securing 7 million euros from Central Government for the Majorcan Railway Service (SFM) projects was a mere drop in the ocean.
Train triumph mocked by opposition party
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca