Palma.Last minute holiday bookings from key European client countries throughout this year's season, including those in September and October have resulted in Majorca registering historic numbers of tourists and visitors this year, the Majorcan Hoteliers' Federation (FEHM)said yesterday .
Surge in British tourism helps season end on a high
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements