Palma.The President of the Balearic Islands, José Ramón Bauzá said yesterday that he was not perturbed at all by the fact that the Majorcan Socialist party (PSM) had made an official complaint about him to legal authorities for abuse of power and perversion of the course of justice.
The judiciary investigates Bauzá
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements