Madrid/Palma.Spain is considering a law that aims to ban photographing, filming or reproducing images of the country's members of police and state security forces while they are on duty.
Catching police on camera could be banned
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements