Llucmajor.The Balearic President said yesterday that the regional administration is in a position to be a valuable ally to the private sector wishing to invest in the Islands, and it's not just a question of providing money.
Bauzá fights to gain confidence of private sector
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements