Palma.The Majorcan Railway Service has said that it is chiefly rolling stock and the railway stations that fall prey to what the company views as increasingly violent vandalism.
Vandalism on railways grows
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe