Palma. It's normal that people and sectors of industry who are having taxes imposed on them are complaining, because nobody likes to pay taxes, said Josep Ignasi Aguiló at a Parliamentary session yesterday.
No one likes to pay taxes, says Finance Minister
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!