By Humphrey Carter

PALMA
THE 29-year-old wife of Wilmer Manuel Tandazo Castillo and mother of nine-year-old Marceliz Delcisnes who were apparently overcome and killed by carbon monoxide fumes at their home in Maria de la Salut on Monday, was yesterday discharged from Inca hospital yesterday but will continue receiving psychological help at home.

Eusemia Esperanza Llauna was found sobbing in bed suffering from shock and minor effects of carbon monoxide inhalation on Monday by a family member who popped round to their home having heard nothing of the three since Sunday afternoon.

Father and daughter were found slumped on the floor of the bedroom and paramedics were unable to revive them.

Comments

To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and be logged in.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.