Palma.Over the past week the investigation into an alleged corruption case involving the Duke, Iñaki Urdangarin who is married to the King of Spain's youngest daughter Princess Cristina, and his associates diverting public funds for personal profits through his Noos Institute has taken a number of unexpected turns.
Duke and Duchess of Palma to be stripped of street
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit