Palma.Carrefour Property España has been granted permission by Palma City Council to go ahead with its plans to build the largest shopping centre in Majorca next to its current hyper market in Coll d'en Rabassa.
Green light for island's biggest shopping centre
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements