Palma.Snow ploughs and gritters were out first thing yesterday morning in the north of the island and the mountains but the emergency services reported that the expected heavy snow fall failed to make it to the Balearics.
The big chill is going to bite today!
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones