STAFF REPORTER IN spite of original hostility by people living in the Palma suburb of Es Molinar to the construction of a temporary centre for the homeless and those with drug addiction problems, the initial building works finally got off the ground yesterday.
Residents in Es Molinar protest over homeless centre
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"