STAFF REPORTER LOCAL Police in Palma have sealed off and evacuated four of the eight apartments of a building at Calle Can Massanet number 4, after the basement of a travel agency collapsed 15 centimetres yesterday morning.
Basement collapse leads to building evacuation on corner of Calle Oms in Palma
Also in News
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists