MEMBERS of the Palma Local Police and the National Police Rapid Reaction force mounted a daring rescue on Tuesday night to detain a woman who had barricaded herself on a second-floor balcony and was hurling objects down on the street below.
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit