Palma.With the police already been warned of reprisals because of a turf war which is raging between drug cartels in Son Banya, security was extra tight yesterday as the hearing of Operation Kabul resumed at a specially adapted courthouse on a Palma industrial estate.
Armed police secure court hearing
Also in News
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar