STAFF REPORTER THE Ministry of Agriculture is to provide direct compensation to farmers and crop growers who were badly affected by the cyclonic winds which struck Majorca on the 24th and 25th of last month.
Aid for wind torn growers
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit