STAFF REPORTER A special Committee has been set up by Palma City Council to map out a list of buildings which are most likely to cause a risk to public safety either because of age or structural deficiency.
Palma City Council sets up Commission to monitor buildings at structural risk
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"