Palma.There seems to be no let up in the Siberian winter the Balearics is in the grip of and yesterday, after a meeting with the emergency services and the head of the Balearic Met. office, Agusti Jansa, the Minister for Education Rafael Bosch announced that because of the short term forecast for the next two days, all extra curriculum activities have been suspended but school will remain open.
Schools to remain open
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less