Palma.Members of Aviba officially complained yesterday that airlines which are now operating on air routes previously run by grounded airline Spanair have put up the tariffs.
Profiteering airlines' row
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"