STAFF REPORTER THE future Museum of Pollentia, named after the Roman city of the same name unearthed by the old city walls of Alcudia, is to be built on a 6'483 plot of land alongside the ancient amphitheatre and will throw new light on daily life in those far off times.
Roman life at the Pollentia museum
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca