TRADERS and residents who are being affected by Calvia Council works along the Peguera boulevard have officially complained about the inconvenience they are suffering, particularly as the works programme is now behind schedule - it should have been completed on 1st February.
LOCAL PEOPLE PROTEST OVER CALVIA ROADWORKS PEGUERA
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit