CIGARETTE sales fell last year in the Balearics by 17.06 percent, and by a wide margin in all coastal areas of Spain, reportedly due to the downturn in the tourist trade, the Tobacco Market Commission reported yesterday.
Cigarette sales down due to lack of tourists
Also in News
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- How Harry and Meghan "snubbed" the Queen, Ibiza instead of Balmoral