Palma.Just when everybody has just about had enough of the snow of freezing temperatures, the met. office announced yesterday that the Siberian front which has been gripping the Balearics for the best part of the past two weeks, will begin moving away today.
The cold snap is finally over!
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones