STAFF REPORTER REGIONAL Government yesterday approved tax cuts to put life back into the ailing economy of the Balearics and boost employment. Significant allowances will be made for companies which set up business or manufacturing operations creating job contracts in the process.
Balearic govt approves tax cuts to confront economic crisis
Also in News
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar