Palma.Palma City Council told shops and businesses in the centre of the city yesterday that in April, the area from the Avenidas to Calle Jaume III will be declared a main tourist shopping area. From that month on, traders falling within this zone will be free to open on Sundays and public holidays.
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca