THE Balearic Institute for Tourism (Ibatur) is planning an international marketing campaign, launching Palma as the Fifth Island of the region with a full programme of shopping trips, cultural activities and business tourism.
Palma marketed as the Fifth Island
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike