STAFF REPORTER HOTEL chains in the Balearics are giving their backing to moves by the regional Environment ministry to declare Majorca's Tramuntana mountains a special nature reserve, recognised internationally through UNESCO.
Hoteliers agree to Tramuntana mountain protection laws
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists