BAD loans held by Spanish financial institutions rose to a new 13-year high in December as banks reined in new credit and borrowers struggled to repay debts as recession maintained its grip on the economy.
Bad loans rise to new 13-yr high in Dec
Also in News
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- How Harry and Meghan "snubbed" the Queen, Ibiza instead of Balmoral