Madrid.The former treasurer of Spain's ruling party, at the heart of a corruption scandal that has politically damaged Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, appeared in court for questioning yesterday about millions of euros he deposited in Swiss accounts.
Central figure in Spain graft scandal appears in court, probed over millions of euros in Swiss bank accounts
Also in News
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort