The Council of Majorca presented its new mobile A21L information unit yesterday, a vehicle set to venture to different parts of the island to assist educational centres and local associations with citizen awareness campaigns. It has 24 metres of office and exhibition space, four computers working off Wi-fi and an audiovisual screen.
Mobile help unit hits the road
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers