STAFF REPORTER POWER supply company Endesa signed an agreement yesterday with the Balearic government for the reform and conservation of the Majorcan country property of Son Orlandis situated in the municipality of Palma.
Power company sponsors land protection scheme
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones