THE storm conditions which plunged the Balearics into winter on the first day of spring are easing up, although winds of up to 80kph can still be expected in the north east of Majorca and Minorca, and snow can be expected above 800 metres.
Storm set to ease up but unsettled weather continues
Also in News
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Increased tax on sales of luxury homes, but no rise in the tourist tax