THE General Judicial Council has recommended that the international law on adoption should include a clause allowing adoption agencies to refuse applications on the grounds of conscience, such as applications by homosexuals.
Let out clause suggested for adoption agencies
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt