Madrid.Spain has unveiled plans to rein in the regional savings banks blamed for triggering its financial crisis, the latest step in an overhaul of its bailed-out banking sector.
Spain curbs savings banks in crisis reform
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements