PALMA.Two years ago, the Balearic Minister for Transport and Environment, Gabriel Vicens, told the Bulletin that one of his primary objectives was to create an air rotes commission in order to give the local authorities a greater role in expanding flight connections between the Balearics and the rest of Europe or even further afield.
Balearic flight plan finally takes off
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones