RECYCLING society Ecoembes confirmed yesterday that 90 percent of people in the Balearic Islands have a system in place to selectively dispose of their waste - mainly divided into plastic containers, tins and cartons.
90% of Balearics separates its waste
Also in News
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists