Palma. The 28th Palma boat show drew to a close on Sunday evening and many of the exhibitors and the yachting community at large hope that this year's trade fair has served a real purpose.
Palma boat show ends with a blast
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less