Palma.The former Chairman of Conservatives Abroad in Majorca, Peter Newey is this year running as a candidate for the centre right Partido Popular in Calvia and yesterday he stressed the importance of those non-Spaniards registered to vote in the local elections on May 22, to exercise their right to do so.
Danger of European no vote warning
Also in News
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less