Palma.The ten-day long hoot against the matriculation tax by the local and international yachting community during the Palma boat show may not have been heard in Madrid but yesterday, central government unveiled a major promotional campaign to help promote the country's key nautical destinations overseas.
A welcome boost for the nautical sector
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists