Palma. The stacks of flat octagonal-shaped cardboard boxes at Palma airport are ready and waiting for immediate shipment to other parts of Spain through on-line orders. Arrival is guaranteed through a door-to-door service within 24 hours.
Internet network sweetens sales of island ensaïmadas
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements