Palma.Foreign investment was up by 17 per cent in 2012 to its highest level since 2004, according to the latest figures from the Bank of Spain, and the Real Estate Registry report shows that the British accounted for a 16.61 percent share of the foreign property market.
BRITISH DOMINATE THE PROPERTY MARKET IN SPAIN
This week, the Real Estate Registry released its annual report which shows that the British are the biggest buying group for the seventh consecutive year.
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca