Palma. According to a study of Balearic population growth between 1996 and 2011 carried out by the Balearic University, immigration has accounted for 87 percent of the increase in inhabitants over the past five years.
Balearics was the New California of the 1990s
Also in News
- Thirty-year sentences demanded for judge and prosecutor in BCM owner case
- Man looking for mushrooms dies after a fall in the mountains
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Andratx to spend almost five million euros on demolition of Monport apartments
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones