Madrid. Spain's conservative opposition is set for a decisive victory in regional elections on May 22, polls showed on Sunday, a sign of what may be in store for the weakened ruling Socialists in general elections next year.
PP set for clear win in regional vote: polls
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements