Palma.According to the European Commission's annual Eurobarometer survey, 22 per cent of British people look to spend some time at the beach during their main holidays this year. On the Beach, one of the UK's leading online travel agencies, say this is thanks to the many opportunities for rest and relaxation available on holidays to Majorca, Greece, Turkey and other popular seaside destinations.
Britons head for the sun
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits