Palma.Balearic political parties are having their election campaigns overshadowed by industrial action in the health service and nation wide daily protests by the pro-democracy movement (see page 5) as the electorate clearly shows their unhappiness with the current situation in Spain.
Health service sickness
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike