Palma.According to the BBVA report, the Balearic economy will contract by 0.4 percent this year but is forecast to post a growth of 1.4 percent in the coming year.
Balearic economy forecast to bottom out this year and grow
The Balearic economy is going to hit rock bottom this year and then begin to post signs of growth next year according to a report presented in Palma yesterday by the bank BBVA.
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements