Pollensa.Yesterday, the Port of Pollensa Neighbourhood Association which has had the beach management contract since 1973, were working to remove the last of their sunshades, sunbeds and other installations to make way for equipment supplied by the new managers recently appointed by Pollensa town council, F&A Beach management.
Hoteliers join beach battle 2
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements