Palma.Yesterday, the Ministers for Tax and Finance, Josep Vicent Mari and Joaquin Garcia, respectively, were tasked with trying to build bridges' with the opposition parties and the business community and resolve the rifts caused by the introduction and a set of so-called green taxes.
U-turn over new taxes on the table
The Balearic government appears to be prepared to renegotiate its controversial green taxes with the opposition and business.
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits