Palma.Partido Popular regional government spokesman and Education Minister Rafael Bosch said yesterday in a weekly report that such a law about giving equal status to both national languages is not new as it has already been decreed by a mainland High Court.
Government to give joint status to Catalan, Castillian
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow